Friday, March 31, 2006

Rehearsal Dinner

So far, the day has been good. My mom, sister, and I got manicures and pedicures this morning. That was awesome. Then we went to lunch at Qudoba, or however you spell it. Can you believe the wind today? I thought it was gonna pick us up and carry us away! Right now I am blogging from grandpa's house. Yes, that's right. Grandpa has the internet. He's hip and happening. He even has a cell phone. He doesn't know how to use it, but he has one. Today I tried 3 times to show him how to access his voicemail. I finally gave up. So, we are just chillin right now. According to Jon we must be at the church at 5:45 tonight. I'm ready for dinner. We are having a pasta bar. I'll eat then want to go to sleep. Tomorrow is an early rising day. I believe Red has us at the salon for hair and make up at 10am. Wedding weekend has officially begun!

No comments: