Sunday, March 05, 2006

Washington Ave. will never be the same....


Wow Red-you and your girls sure do know how to party!!! There were times when I was laughing so hard at your antics (hello, Julie taking her bra off and standing on the bar stool....). I so can't wait to get the 2.5 rolls of film developed! I hope my sis enjoyed her bachelorette party. The bridal party worked hard to make sure she had fun. We had a great dinner-fun times trying to figure out just what the hell we were eating (I have never seen a Caesar salad look like that!). It was also Red's lingerie shower, so it was pretty funny to see all the other people in the restaurant stare at our table as she is holding up bras and undies and other unmentionables! Charlie our waiter was fantastic and incredibly patient with 12 obnoxious, intoxicated girls! For those of you in the STL-I recommend Mosaic. The food was good and the staff were amazing-very helpful. They took good care of us.
After dinner we moved on to a couple of other bars. Once at Lucas Park, things got a little crazy. In a good way. There were many, many drinks involved, not to mention several rounds of shots (by the way, I do NOT recommend a shot called Strawberry Shortcake-I get chills just thinking about it). Thanks to Angie for bringing along the Girls Night Out dare cards. Good Lord. I saw some things I never want to see again. I'll spare you the details. I will say that the girls obviously had fun. Alyssa and I were sober (although she did stand on a bar stool at one point, too....), and just sat and watched the festivities.
Sister, I love you dearly, but cannot believe you told that other bride that you are prettier than her...I was pretty sure we were gonna get our butts kicked-those were some big girls!
All in all, it was a good night. I woke up around 4am and had my sister laying right next to me, I was smashed in the corner of the bed in the fetal position. We were in an KING sized bed people. Girlfriend wasn't moving, so I got up and moved to the other side of the bed. LOVED the hot breakfast. Drury Inn rules! Sis, hope the night was all you wanted it to be!

2 comments:

kristy said...

Oh my gosh, what a night! A big shot out to my big sis for making sure I didn't do anything too embarrassing...I can't believe I told that bride i was prettier too! Her hefty friends could have taken us.:) I don't really remember a whole heck of a lot, but i'm sure the girls can fill me in.:) I love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Liz and Kerri- I sent you both emails....let me know if you get them! Love ya! Robyn