Sunday, March 12, 2006

J is taking me out of my comfort zone...and it's all good











What a weekend! Whew! I am so exhausted right now as I am sitting here at work, got about 4 hours of sleep last night, I'm dragging but I think I'll make it! Had a couple late nights in a row, had fun though, so I'm not complaining. It was Ivory Tiger weekend at Eddie's. Always great to see Uncle Jimmy and the boys-loved some of the new songs! The best part of the weekend was getting to spend a lot of time w/J-seems like we don't often have time together just the two of us. Pop's was interesting (as usual). J-I'm glad I went. Granted we couldn't "go out" until 3:30am, but at least we got to hang together. Besides the people watching at 4, 5, 6 in the morning is unbelievable! Better than Eddie's any day!

J got me out on a 4 wheeler yesterday and I must admit, it was fun. Even when we flipped it....uh, yea...I have mud all over my clothes now-but it's all good. I was ready to keep going! Thx for the good times J-there will be more where that came from, I'm sure! Can't wait to hit the mud pits baby!

Encountered some drama on Friday but it's all good. Narcissistic people amaze me-you know who I'm talking about-those that think the world revolves around them. And so often, those narcissistic people have nothing to be narcissistic about. They truly have nothing of any interest going on in their own lives so they must butt in the lives of others and/or completely make stuff up. I guess J and I should be flattered that folks think our lives are interesting enough that they must talk about us and spread rumors and whatnot. Right, baby? :)

Anyone else's allergies out of control? I was miserable this weekend, sneezing and wheezing. It sucks. I think I'll just live in a Benadryl induced haze until the first frost......sound like a plan?

Here's to a good week. I know I will have one even though I am oncall for work starting on Monday and going until the next Monday. It sucks sometimes, but it's only every 6 weeks that I have to do it. Hoping for no 3am wake-up calls. I've got Book Club too-so not working Thursday. I just remembered that I am hosting too-better get my apartment cleaned up and visitor-ready! The rest of my time I just wanna hang with my boy and chill. Sounds like a good week, indeed!

No comments: