Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wedding Weekend is about to begin....

Man, I hope I can shake whatever is wrong with me. I have felt just under the weather this week, not quite enough to define me as "sick", but definitely not feeling good either. Just really tired and worn down. I have no energy and sleep 10 hours in a night and am still tired...wonder what that's all about....

Mom and dad arrive into town today, in fact, mom just called. They are hitting the mall to go get dad and Tim's tuxes. I can't wait to see them in a tux-I'll bet I cry. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm gonna cry the entire day. Hope my Mary Kay waterproof mascara does it's job.....I am looking forward to seeing everyone-family from out of town and friends that we have not seen in a while. I'm gonna test out my maid of honor speech on mom today and see what she thinks. I'm a little nervous about it, to tell you the truth. Red informed me yesterday that I will be going first...yikes! No pressure there!

Today is pretty much a chill day. I have to go to the store and purchace alcohol that will go on the party bus following the wedding. Then I'm hauling all my wedding crap to grandpa's, where mom and dad are staying. I'm hoping to get to spend a good chunk of the evening with J since I will not see him until Sunday. As I've said before, I don't like going that long without seeing him, but I know this is just one weekend and we'll live through it.....

To Red and Jon: I hope this is the most wonderful weekend of your lives. I hope it is everything you want it to be. Let's have some fun!

No comments: