Monday, March 20, 2006

weird sightings on the road


No I wasn't high on allergy meds today. What I saw was real. I swear it. I saw two strange things on the road today. One was this pickup truck stopped across from me. Lodged in the grill of this truck was a big stuffed cow. No joke. The main reason this is funny is because I have a plastic frog stuck in the grill of my car...don't ask.

So, later, on my way to work, I was cruising down the highway, minding my own business, when I feel/see this car right next to me. Typically, I don't look over when there is a car pacing me, but today I did. And what I saw cracked me up. It was this chick driving a Civic hatchback. In the front passengers seat was a keg of beer.....in a seat belt. It was awesome!

1 comment:

KD said...

dammit! sorry, i missed the license plate #. i suck.