Monday, March 27, 2006

good weekend

Had a good weekend. Got to spend time with J when he wasn't working. It was fun. Except for him trying to scare me and telling me that there are clowns in his house that are gonna come after me......SO not cool Mr. B!!!!!!! I do appreciate you making me lunch today.....had a great afternoon just hanging with you before work.

Well, the countdown to the wedding is on! Can't believe it's Saturday. Red, I'm all yours starting on Wednesday. Tell Bean to call me-we need to finalize who is buying what for the limo/bus-thingy! I'm very excited to get to see all of my family-especially Clint and Ben and Mike and Kim (are they coming?). I am totally gonna miss J though-three whole days without seeing him-yuck!!!! I'll see ya Sunday evening though baby!

Well, I have a crapload of work to do today and tomorrow since I will be out the rest of the week. Have a good one y'all!

1 comment:

KD said...

Leave it to my precious little brother to contribute to the cuss word list. I am so proud of him. I think I have a tear in my eye....