Sunday, March 19, 2006

why am I so sleepy?










I'm pretty sure I got plenty of sleep this weekend. Even with being oncall for work I still got plenty of sleep (it was pretty funny today when one of my staff called me at 10:30am to staff a case and asked me if they woke me up...I was like "uh...yes you did"). Maybe it's the weather. Been kinda chilly and cloudy all weekend. Had a nice low key weekend with J and his girls. You wouldn't believe it if you saw it-I COOKED. I know, it's hard to believe but its true. I was a bit nervous as it was decided that I would make homemade chili yesterday. The pressure was on. It's one thing to be cooking for yourself-if you ruin it, no biggie, it was just for you. It's quite another if you are cooking for you and three other people. If you ruin it, dinner is ruined for all. Luckily, the chili turned out pretty good. I don't know if it was the world's best chili, but it worked. Today I mastered grilled cheese. I know, you're thinking, Kerri, grilled cheese isn't hard. But you would be wrong. It is very easy to burn. Or not flip right. It takes mad skillz people. Trust me.

No comments: