Monday, March 06, 2006

More tales from my childhood

As if you needed more proof that I am completely crazy (or as J would say, wacked out).....

So, when I was a little kid, I became convinced somehow that Satan was hiding in my room and was, in fact, going to show himself to me in the middle of the night. I wasn't sure why he chose me, but I was convinced. I would check the closet and under my bed a million times. Once in my bed, I refused to open my eyes because I just knew that would be the moment that Satan would appear. I would be awake most of the night as well, convinced he would "get" me if I fell asleep. Wow, reading over this I just realized how crazy I am.....

More tales from my childhood coming soon.....it's a never-ending source of entertainment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ker-Ker,

I've been waiting at your apartment for so long now. Why don't you ever come home and see me. Really, I just want to stand over you while you sleep and stare at you with my piercing eyes. Until then I'll be under the bed, or maybe in the closet...

Anonymous said...

As a kid I was convinced that Hulk Hogan lived in my basement..I think its b/c the walls were green.

Anonymous said...

excuse me make that the Incredible Hulk

KD said...

Thx for making me feel a little less crazy, Karen! I knew I liked you for a reason...even if you are abandoning me at BHR... :)