Monday, March 20, 2006

Opening Day-coming soon!

Can you tell I'm excited? It is almost time for Opening Day 2006. Being a huge baseball fan, I totally cannot wait for another season of fun! The Cubs first game is actually April 1-I will be unable to watch it since my sister decided to go ahead and get married that day....the nerve. I had high hopes for my Cubbies initially, but now during spring training they are dropping like flies. . Mark Prior is hurt, as is Derek Lee. And don't get me started on that giant wuss Kerry Wood. That dude is weak. Still, I have some hope that they will do ok this year. I think the whole NL Central is much improved this year, so it should be some good overall competition.
Sorry for those of you that could care less about baseball, because after next week, most of my blog subjects will be about it. I talk a lot of smack (as those who know me well are already aware). I can't wait. BRING IT!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not a prob for me, kerr...I'll be right there with ya.

KD said...

the frog loves the cubs too, didn't he tell you? he switched teams....

Anonymous said...

What in the name of Steve Bartman do you think will make this year different than any other season???

I don't see Rey Sanchez walking through the clubhouse door to save the day.

KD said...

frank will definitely beat the frog....poor froggie doesn't have a chance...