Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My boy is sick


Poor J-he don't feel good. I actually feel kinda bad for him. I knew he was really, truly sick when he didn't eat yesterday. People-this boy can eat, so I knew something was definitely wrong. Now, I'm not a doctor, but he clearly had quite a high fever (and all hell broke loose when the fever broke...). I'm going with the flu, but I could be wrong. How many hours in a row did you sleep sweetie? Like 20? He really is kinda precious when he's sick. He talks gibberish (more so than usual). You all know how boys are when they're sick. Anyway, I got him some medicine to take, hopefully he's on the mend now. And baby, by the way-if I end up sick because of you-I will kick your ass. I love you! :)

3 comments:

KD said...

You know you're scared of me! :)

kristy said...

Feel better soon, J! Lord knows you men can't handle being sick...ha! :)

KD said...

He's better-trust me! :)