Thursday, March 09, 2006

What have I gotten myself into?

Boy do I have an exciting weekend ahead of me. Apparently, on Saturday J and I are going.......4 wheelin'. What? I know my mother is laughing right now...Yes, by birth I am a country girl, however, doesn't mean I am used to doing "country" things. People always thought it was strange that my first camping experience was when I was like 22. They'd say "but you grew up in the country". And???? As my mom would say "we are not a camping people". I think that goes for 4 wheelin', fishin', and hunting as well. Now don't get me wrong, there are some "country" activities that I enjoy-floating on the river in the summer time, bonfires, bbq's. The last time I went 4 wheelin was at Brant Schlieper's birthday party in high school. As I recall, we flipped the thing and someone (I can't remember who) ended up breaking a leg. Nice, huh?
Because I love J I will go. I actually think it will be fun. I don't care about getting dirty, or being outside in the rain. I just don't want to be injured in any sort of way. Or get mud in my eyes. That would suck.

3 comments:

KD said...

i love having mud in my teeth.....wait, was that out loud?

KD said...

it's gonna be good times baby! good times! can we have a camera out there to capture all the dirrrty good times?

KD said...

great. we'll get our mud covered picture taken and blow that one up and frame it! :)