Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Another 5k to consider.....

Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 15, 2006. This is the First Annual L6 5K Walk/Run, benefitting the Laura Laughlin Medical Fund.

You may remember me mentioning before my friend Krista's sister-in-law Laura who was in a horrible car accident last July. Laura is still in a coma and her husband/family have incurred an insane amount of bills. This is a great cause if you are able to go. You don't have to do the 5K-there is also a 1 mile fun walk you can participate in! All participants will receive a T-shirt! Here are the details:

Location: Chesterfield Commons Athletic Club
Registration: $20 in advance, $25 Race Day
Info: you may register online at www.lauralaughlin.com

I hope people can attend. I will definitely be there!

1 comment:

kristy said...

Count me in! This will be another chance for me to kick Jon's butt in a 5K run.:) Plus, I like to read the updates on Laura on the L6 website. They could use all the help they can get!!!