Wednesday, March 15, 2006

what a CRAZY night!

I should have known it would be a crazy week at the crisis line as it is a full moon week. But today by far surpassed any craziness I have experienced in quite some time, and that's saying a lot since I've been at the crisis line for over 5 years. We have had to call the police several times tonight, the phones have been ringing off the hook, and I can't even escape it when I'm off because I am on call all week. What's weird though is that it totally gets my adrenaline going. This is why I do this job. I may complain about it being busy but, really, I love it. The only problem with it being busy is that I don't eat. No time. Hey J-guess I won't be a fat ass anymore, huh? :)

1 comment:

KD said...

I know u luv fat ass girls. I'll try harder next time! :)