Wednesday, October 21, 2009

taking a personal stand

I have made the executive decision to be a crab ass today. I didn't even have to think long and hard about this one-the decision came to me pretty quickly. Maybe it started yesterday when we have co-workers that shall remain nameless that call in sick when you know damn good and well they're not (funny how they were fine the day before, huh?), leaving the rest of us to pick up the slack. I'm cranky because I don't have the balls to call in sick when I'm not. The guilt takes over. Being an honest person sucks sometimes. On top of my crab ass-ness, I'm gonna admit something publicly and that is: I have eaten nearly an entire box of Cheez-it's today. And a donut. Don't judge me. I'm hormonal, dammit. Don't judge me, and stay outta my way. Thanks. Oh and if you have any sugar or carbs that come near me, let it be known that I WILL eat them. There's no "maybe" to it. I will.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must prepare myself for the office-wide fire drill. Ta ta.

6 comments:

Blue said...

Maybe this will brighten your day...
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

KD said...

OMG, that is like my favoritest web site EVER! And I'm pretty sure every one of those pics were shot at the Wal-Mart in my home town.....

Blue said...

lmao....I think I've seen a few of those folks at our Walmart...lol

KD said...

Oh dear God, I've moved on to rice crispy treats. I am Out.of.control

Jen Estes said...

If it makes you feel better, from personal experience - the few times I called in sick when I wasn't, (hey, don't hate me! most of it was in high school when I worked at JCPenney's and had crucial hanging out to do!) I usually felt so guilty (or since I was a soulless teenager, fear of getting caught, fired and having to sling french fries instead of folding old lady clothes) that I couldn't have fun anyway.

KD said...

I judge not, Jen. ;)

I've now moved on to miniature 100 Grand candy bars. I am seriously out of control. Mother effin hormones!!!!!