Friday, October 16, 2009

NLCS

What a great game last night! Did anyone else watch it or do none of y'all care now that your Cardinals are out of it? I'm not sure why I have such an attachment to the Phillies, it can't be solely based on my crush on Chase Utley....could it? I find myself cheering for them, I know the names of every player in the regular lineup now and God help me, but I want them to repeat (cuz if they repeat, that means the Yankees did not win. Just sayin.) So, last night was Game 1 of the NLCS between the aforementioned Phillies and the Dodgers. I'm still mad at the Dodgers for sweeping my precious Cubbies out of the playoffs last year, so when their poor little 21 year old starter, Clayton Kershaw, completely lost his shit in the 5th inning, I was fairly entertained by it. Granted, the Dodgers tried to come back, but those Phillies can score a lot of runs....fast. Game 1 went to the Phils, final was 8-6. Woot! Woot!

7 comments:

Blue said...

Booo Philly!

KD said...

I know you want an all LA WS Blue. So...I take it you don't think Chase Utley is hot??? ;)

Blue said...

LMAO

Jen Estes said...

Watching the game right now KD and they just mentioned that even though Chase gets hit by pitches a lot, he still doesn't wear protective gear. That's hot.

KD said...

hot indeed Jen.

Blue said...

Just got back from getting labwork done.
I never wore protective gear when I played softball, so was it hot when I got hit?....lol

KD said...

Totally Blue! ;)