Friday, August 29, 2008

You Got It (The Right Stuff)

I bought the greatest thing EVER today. Yes, that's right, I am the proud owner of New Kids On The Block's Greatest Hits. OMG is it awesome! And don't let my brother lie to you, he was in my car rockin' out to it! Step by step, oooooo baby, gonna get to ya giiiiirrlllll......LOVE IT! So, our plans to go to the river today fell by the wayside when it decided to rain all freakin day. That, and it's only in the 70's here-a little chilly to be hitting Welch's Spring (where the water is like 12 degrees.....). So, my brother and I just chilled instead (it was all about the quality time with the little brother anyways....). We made CD's, ate lunch with mom and then rocked out on Rock Band with his room mate, Jimmy. I was the kick ass lead singer and the boys played the instruments. I rocked hard people, I ain't gonna lie.

Now I'm back at my parents and somehow got conned into making dinner...I'm still not sure how I allowed that to happen. First, we're gonna play with the dog and I'm gonna watch the remainder of the Cubs game online (2-2 in the 7th, thanks "Stevie" Eyre!). Later peeps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, lets go cruising and listen to New Kids!!!!!!!

KD said...

Name the time and the place, my friend!