Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nap time, anyone?

Ok, so I NEVER nap. Even when I'm exhausted, napping just eludes me. That is, until last night. I got home from work around 4:30, watched some TV, made some dinner and apparently fell asleep on the couch somewhere around 6:15 or so. I woke up a little after 7:00, somewhat disoriented, totally groggy and very confused by what had just happened. I don't nap, I thought to myself, but clearly I was a sleepy girl last night. Even with that little evening time out, I was still in bed by 10:00 and asleep by 10:30.....is it old age that makes my body now require a lot of sleep or was it just some strange coincidence? I'm betting on the old age thing.....

Finally, I've got some Cubs baseball to look forward to today! I don't like off days, my life feels empty and incomplete without a Cubs game to talk about or watch. That, and I totally don't like the Brewers gaining a half game by winning on the day the Cubbies are off. Have I mentioned that I hate the Brewers? I mean, could their players BE any fatter? Geez. Ok, I know that wasn't nice, but the truth is, I don't really care. :)

2 comments:

kristy said...

One of my favorite activities in college was napping. Recently, I find I nap on both Saturday and Sunday and don't have problems falling asleep that night. Chalk it up to old age. :)

KD said...

well dear sister, you ARE pushing 30 you know...... ;)