Monday, August 25, 2008

First team to 80

The Cubs are the first team to 80 wins y'all. Just thought I'd point that out. Now, I know all your placement in the regular season does is assure whether or not you'll be in the playoffs, but still, first to 80 is good nonetheless. Right? I didn't get to see any of the games this weekend (because I am a very busy little social butterfly and had many other obligations, er, um, and that little bout with food poisoning that had me out of commission for 24 hours....).

In other news, I only have to work three days this week (yay) and, it's a certain cutie pie Canadian's birthday this week (Happy Birthday Eve Eve DT!). :) I'm going floatin' on the river with my brother, I get to see my parents and sister and brother in law this week AND the rest of my entire family this weekend. I'm thinkin it's gonna be a good week....except for all the job drama and all.....Yikes.

No comments: