Monday, August 18, 2008

Invent this

So, there Michele and I were, sweating our asses off this morning on the treadmill when we had what we thought was the greatest idea ever. Wouldn't it be cool, we thought, if there were fans ON the treadmill to keep you cool? Thinking of the possibilities and the millions we were about to make, we came up with an action plan. First thing we needed to do was come up with a financial backer. Since we asked Dr. Beach to fund our last venture (liposuction), we figured we'd ask him to be our silent partner....with a 20/40/40 split of the profits (he being the 20...we thought that was more than generous). So, we marched into his office to tell him about our great idea, sure he was gonna be willing to back us when he pulled up THIS on his computer: Seems "our' great idea, has already been thought of by someone else...who knew???? Dejected, we realized that millions of dollars were NOT gonna fall into our laps, but never fear, we are working on new (and hopefully original) ideas as we speak........DT, I thought it was gonna be my ticket to Sugar Mama status, but to no avail. I still have like 9 days to make that happen.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you guys were a little late. My treadmill at home has a fan.

Jen Estes said...

Shucks! I had no idea these existed (I guess all the gyms I've used were too cheap to pony up for the "good" treadmills) and you could have talked me into at least a $200 investment. :D