Monday, August 04, 2008

Has anyone seen my biscuit???

Ok, so here are some pics from the weekend. Now that I've found my camera, Your Local Photographer is back in business baby! I had so much fun with my peeps Saturday night. I may never eat biscuits again. :)
Um, why are we blue? This is Carrie and I...super cute picture. This was when we were still sober...... :)
and now not so sober....what is going on here? I think the music was a little too loud for the girls......
Carrie and I again......
Val, Boogie and myself.....

me and Sam out on the dance floor shakin' it!
No comment........
Carrie and Ashley succumb to the power of Boogie's massage.....by the way Boog, my neck still hurts...what did you do to me???
Val and Carrie...too cute....
group shot...from left to right: Shawn, Val, Jeff, me, John and Ashley
HA HA HA! We called this guy "the homeless guy". His dancing was AWESOME. I heart him.
Carrie and Big Bastard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh shit... Kerri blog catch up. I need to start reading this more often. I will CERTAINLY kick your ASS for these pics. =O H.I.D.E.O.U.S.!!!