Friday, August 22, 2008

harse races?

That's how you say "horse" here in St. Louis...it comes out sounding like "harse". I don't know why. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.....So, my friends and I are going to Fairmount Park tonight to take in some drink specials and horse racing. What could be better? My co-worker Chris tried to teach me how to bet, but I'm thinking it's best I just go in blind-who knows, maybe I'll have beginners luck and totally win. I think I'll just pick the horse that's the prettiest. That seems like a good strategy.

There are other fun things planned for the weekend as well-our montly girl's lunch is tomorrow and on Sunday my girls and I are going movie hopping. Good times, good times. :)

I can't really think of anything else to write, so....hope y'all have a good weekend. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

No comments: