Friday, August 15, 2008

How did Aramis Ramirez get a hip contusion....and how can I help?

Yes, I'm being a dirty pervert, it's true. Here's hopin' our sexy lil 3rd baseman heals quickly...if he needs any help with that hip bruise, I'm his gal! ;) A quote from Rami-"I couldn't breathe down there," Ramirez said. "I thought it was real serious, because I couldn't breathe, but I'm good now." Ah, again, my offer of assistance is still on the table.....
Um, was Theodore Roosevelt Lilly about to get in a fight last night? Sure, he almost hit some dude (name not important...it's really because I can't remember it) with the ball and it kinda pissed the dude off-I mean the dude started to charge the mound and Ted "I'm a Closet Bad-Ass" Lilly is like "bring it fool, cuz I will CUT YOU". I have never been more attracted to him...... :)

Speaking of hot, did anyone see Michael Phelps in the 200 meter freestyle last night? It wasn't even close people! The other guys should have just sat on the side of the pool and let Phelps go. Yet another world record, yet another gold (that's six now!). The boy is amazing.

So, the Cubbies swept the Braves, that makes them all hot (even that Hank White with his tats and mullet). They're playing the Marlins this weekend....the Fish have always had the Cubs number for some reason, so it will be interesting to see how this weekend plays out. Suddenly, I'm craving seafood.......

1 comment:

Jen Estes said...

I know, I couldn't stop thinking about Rami's pelvis (what else is new?) or Ted's 'tude all night.

You know, Hank's got the mullet, complete with Soul Glo, all the tats, looks like he just got out of prison...and I still find him attractive. I'm such a Cubs groupie.