Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tyler Colvin went home today!

Yay, our favorite Cubs rookie was released from the hospital today after getting stabbed in the chest by a broken bat on Sunday. That's a fairly long inpatient stay, I'm glad that he is stable and going home. His Grandpa Colvin drove him because he's not allowed to fly. How cute is that????I'm sad that I won't get to see him play until Spring Training (and you bet your ass I'll be in Arizona come March 2011), but very glad to hear the cutest guy on the team is a-ok!

Go Cubs.

2 comments:

Blue said...

I was wondering how he was going to get home since I'm sure the Doc's told him that he could not fly. Gramps to the resuce, that is very cool. Well at least he will have time to recover and get an early start for next season.

KD said...

I just love that he is close to his gramps. :)

I hope he comes back better than ever next season. If he can get his BA up, he is gonna be one of the best players in the NL!