Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to my baby brother!



Just wanted to publicly wish my baby brother a very Happy Birthday today! My brother Tim, AKA Timbo Pistachio, AKA Timmy Davidnut, AKA Creep, AKA T Diddy is the big 2-7 today. He commented on Facebook that he is old, to which I responded "I'm going to punch you in the face". Isn't sisterly love great? Old my ass. I'd give my right arm to be 27 again. Ok, maybe not. I'd settle for 29.

Anyhoo, have a great birthday Tim! Your old sis loves ya! See you Friday...with Gramps in tow! :)

2 comments:

Blue said...

27, I can't remember when I was 27..lol. Happy Birthday Tim......you have a wonderful sister in KD : )

KD said...

Dude, I can't remember 27 either... :)

And he does have a wonderful sister, doesn't he? I'll have to remind him of that this weekend when I'm home. LOL!