Friday, September 10, 2010

Let the football season begin!

It's that time of year folks. The weather is cooler, the leaves are about to change colors, new wardrobes will be bought (thanks to said cooler weather) and.....football season is beginning.

For the first time in, well, MANY years, us folks here in St. Louis are daring to be excited about Rams football this season. Will they make the playoffs? Doubtful, but I have every reason to think they could win 4, even 5 games this season. After the 1-15 season they had last year, this clearly would be an exciting change of events. The Sam Bradford Era has officially begun. My sis, bro-in-law, his parents and my niece will be at the game on Sunday, cheering on our Rams against the Kurt Warner-less Cardinals. I'll miss the game as I'll be travelling, BUT, I'll be following it on my phone. GO RAMS! With a cute little red-headed 17 month old in a pink Rams jersey cheering them on, how could they lose?

1 comment:

Blue said...

Football season rocks! It was good to see the Saints win last night, I am not a fan of Favre, so I was cheering on the Who Dat nation.
Speaking of your Rams, they still have a tremendous following here in Cali, even after all these years since leaving, you would think they are still a Cali team. It will be interesting to see how they do this season.