Wednesday, September 08, 2010

17 months!

It's hard to believe, but my sweet little niece is 17 months old today! Where has the time gone? She is totally turning into a little kid and not so much a baby anymore...kinda makes me sad, but at the same time, I just love watching her learn new things. She apparently talks on the phone now (I have yet to personally experience this) and likes to say "hewo" (hello). How cute is that?????? Now, if we could just get past this biting stage we'd be in good shape.....

Kendall gets cuter every time I see her, not that I'm biased or anything, it's simply the truth. She's looking a lot like her daddy with her mama's red hair and blue eyes. Pretty cute combo. I miss her terribly...haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and probably won't for another 3-4 weeks. Boo. Granted, it could be worse, she could still be in Texas. I just love my little munchkin so much, I want to see her all the time!

Happy 17 months, cutie face! Aunt Kerri loves you!

No comments: