Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Random tangential mess

Man I totally have not been in a blogging mood the last few weeks. Not sure why. Blame it on my hectic schedule, brain fog, the tides, the full moon, something. It won't get any better as I am working the ol' part-time job the next three nights in a row, but whatever. Let's recap what's been going on the last few days......

1. Got to see some of my college friends this past weekend. The fun continued on Saturday as CB and Todd stayed with me. We went out to dinner and then out for drinks at the Tin Can. Todd and I proceeded to get a bit intoxicated (CB was driving), we then came back to my place and looked at pictures from our college days and reminesced about the good ol' days. Good times.

2. Sunday, I worked at my part-time job on about three hours of sleep. That was fun.

3. Last night, I watched my new addiction, The Bachelorette. I was so sad-she gave the cute little Canadian guy the boot. I don't know if you know this about me or not, but I am kinda partial to cute Canadian guys, so I was sad to see him go. Uh, what is up with that Jeremy guy? I think he is CREEEEEEEEEPY. Anyone else agree? And I'm sorry, but I kinda like the single dad...he seems sweet. And at least the mullet guy got his hair cut.

4. I went to bed at 9pm and got up at 7:30 this morning. It was pretty sweet. No wonder I'm a bit on the hyper side today.

5. Have I mentioned that Mike and I are going to see New Kids on the Block in November? Yep....got out tickets on Saturday. I soooooo can't wait! Haven't seen them perform since I was, oh, 13 or so. Life has officially come full circle......

6. I don't wanna jinx it, but I must mention one last thing......THE CHICAGO CUBS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL Y'ALL! Sixteen games over .500. Words can't even describe how much I love them............. :)

No comments: