Sunday, June 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Heidi!

Today is my dear, dear friend Heidi's birthday. Heidi-I miss you soooooooooooo much! I hope you have a great birthday way down there in Florida. Give little Gavin a big hug for me!

Ok, so, Tanya, Allison and I saw Sex And The City last night. In a word? FANTASTIC. It's been a long time since I've LOVED a movie, but I'm telling ya, I LOVED this movie! Yes, it's a total chick flick, since I'm a chick, I guess that works. Allow me to be cheesy for a minute (like you can stop me). I believe the theme of the movie was friendship, and it got me thinking. No matter what happens in life-jobs, money, boys, family-whatever, you still have to have your core group of girlfriends. And I am lucky enough to have some GREAT girlfriends (Mike, you get to count!) that I know will be there for me no matter what happens in life. That is a pretty fantastic thing. I wish that for everyone. Ok, done with the cheese now.

I'm off to Grandpa's to take care of the effin' birds. How did I get roped into this one???? Oh yea, it's because I can't tell Grandpa no. :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

thank you Kerri. You are such a good friend- not just to me, but so many people are blessed to have you in their life. Miss you tons.