Friday, June 20, 2008

Swept? Um...EXCUSE me?

Uh, did I hear that correctly? My Cubbies got swept by the Rays? What? The Cubs haven't lost more than two games in a row ALL SEASON, and now they get swept by the Rays? WTF people? I'm totally not down with it, but what can ya do? It may not get any better as they are playing their cross town rivals, the White Sox this weekend. That should be some entertaining good times. GO CUBS!

It is a hot mess up in here at work today. Today is moving day and the place is total chaos. There are boxes everywhere, paper everywhere (because we have more than filled the shred bins) and lots of noise. And in between all of that we are expected to carry on business as usual. I'm having a hard time focusing. My chronic short attention span may have something to do with it....

I am working at the crisis line tonight (fun times will be had, I'm sure) and getting up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow to do the Race for the Cure....other than that, my Saturday is pretty much wide open, although I may spend part of it sleeping. I then have to be back at work for my full time job on Sunday morning at 9am...so no church or visiting Grandpa for me, unfortunately. Oh well, I'm getting paid "premium pay" to come in and make sure everyone's phones and computers are up and running-I think I can handle that.

Sunday is also my mommy's birthday. I think she's 29 again this year. Is that correct, mother? :)

So, Happy Weekend everyone! I hope it's a good one. Behave.

No comments: