Friday, June 06, 2008

Birds in the office?

Mike is convinced he had a bird in his cubicle. Actually, I think it was a bug of some kind, but in his overly melodramatic way, Mike has convinced himself that it was indeed a bird, more specifically a hummingbird. He makes me look normal. :)

We've also been singing a bit of a montage of New Kids On The Block songs. I know Amy LOVED my version of "The Right Stuff" and Mike's rendition of "Please Don't Go Girl" was nothing short of spectacular. No, really.

It's the weekend! Yay! I talked to Aunt Paula today-we are super pumped for Trivia Night tonight! Mike and I will be joining Uncle Ron, Rachel, Aunt Paula and Uncle Jay for team Mortal Enemies (Aunt LaLa's idea, it involves the fact that I heart the Cubs and she hearts the Cardinals....). I'm convinced we will finish in last place, what with Mike and I on the team and all (although the fact that we are going to happy hour beforehand may actually help our performance...). It should be fun no matter what. Tomorrow I am seeing the Sex And The City movie with Tanya, Allison and my Amy Henson-that should be fun times! :)

I'd like to put in a request that the rain stop. Thanks.

GO CUBS.

No comments: