Saturday, June 07, 2008

Congratulations, Clint and Amy!

My baby cousin, Clint, asked his girlfriend Amy to marry him yesterday and I couldn't be happier for them! I love Amy-she's such a sweet girl, and together, they are amazing. Clint-this is one of the smartest decisions you've ever made. Let me know if y'all need that picture of Clint, me and my sister in the bathtub together when we were little kids for the wedding slide show! :) HA!

So, trivia night last night was fun. I think we finished around 12th out of 45 teams-not too bad, considering! Aunt Paula and I made inappropriate comments about Roots all night (I SWEAR one of the right answers was gonna be Kunta Kinte!) and we all just generally proved that 66 out of 100 is STILL PASSING! :)

Tonight I am going to watch Sex and the City with a couple of my girlfriends. Can't wait for that. In the meantime, I've done a whole lot of nothing today. Well, I'm watching my Cubbies on Fox, but other than that? Doing nothing. Maybe I should take a shower.......

2 comments:

PAULA said...

My name not Tobey!!! It is Kunta kinte............ and this is my daughter Kizzy. The REAL slave of Lewis and Clark. Duh....

KD said...

OMG that made me giggle.... :) Seriously, those people should check their facts before running a trivia night...I mean, I KNOW we were right....HOLLA! :)