Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kira!




Happy 6th birthday today to my cousin's little girl, Kira. WOW! I can't believe she's already six! Where does the time go????? Kira, I hope you have a wonderful birthday with your daddy, your soon-to-be stepmommy, your grandma Mary AND great-grandpa Bob. Can't wait to see you 4th of July weekend. That kid plays a mean game of Uno....can't wait to try to dethrone her.... :)

Not much else going on around here. I got to talk to my Canadian TWO DAYS IN A ROW. Totally made my week. ;) Not working at the crisis line until Sunday-a nice little break, considering I worked there four days last week. I'm heading to Salem on Friday to hang with the fam, see my daddy for Father's Day and celebrate my mom's birthday (it's not until the next weekend, but I won't be able to see her). Hopefully I'll get to see my creepy little brother at some point during the weekend as well. :)

No comments: