Thursday, June 12, 2008

Curses!

Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. The Cubs fan-damn-tastic left fielder, Alfonso Soriano, was hit in the hand last night by some bastard on the Braves. He's now out for six weeks with a broken hand. Never good news when your best player is out (I'm feeling Cards fans pain with the loss of Albert Pujols). The good news is that the Cubbies should be ok. They're a good team, no doubt. I'm hoping that they will continue to play as is. I'll try not to think about curses, billy goats, etc. :)

I'm sleepy today. I think I need to go to bed around 9pm tonight and I should be ok. I have some errands to run tonight and I also have a task....I have to actually go IN my kitchen and prepare something for work tomorrow. Yes, we are having ANOTHER food day. Does it ever end? We decided to bring breakfast food, so KD is in charge of....the bacon. Yum. Two pounds of bacon. Surely I can handle that one. Oh Lord-I'm gonna burn myself aren't I? Or get grease to pop up in my eyeball. I see it happening......

My toe hasn't fallen off yet, but it still hurts.

I'm heading to Salem tomorrow, good times, good times. We're doing Relay for Life which should be a good time. Gonna celebrate Father's Day and my mom's birthday this weekend as well. Ah, I love, love, love family good times. :) I just said "good times" a lot in one paragraph, didn't I?

No comments: