Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gir, you are hyped up today!

This is what I was told this morning by a co-worker. It's true, I am. I can't help it. I don't even know why, to tell you the truth. I mean, my Cubs have lost two in a row, this week has been sucktastic, yea, I really don't have much of a reason to be hyper....and, yet, I am. Maybe because it's Friday Eve.

Does everyone have big exciting weekend plans? This weekend is Race for the Cure here in St. Louis so, as usual, I am doing the race with my aunts and cousins. It is always a good time. Of course, I'm not thrilled about our 6:30am meeting time, but that's ok. I'll get over it. I'm working at the crisis line tomorrow night (a WAY fun way to spend your Friday night) and am coming in to work on Sunday at my fulltime job (I'm getting paid to work for like an hour to make sure everyone's computers and phones are up and running since we are moving offices tomorrow). I know you are jealous of my weekend. Don't be. Jealousy is SO not becoming on you.

No comments: