Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hey kids!

I'm in a MUCH better mood today (I'm sure there was a collective sigh of relief amongst all those around me). I am a bit tired now though, probably because I'm bored. I've been at the crisis line for an hour now and there's not much going on, not that I'm complaining, mind you.

So, my co-workers and I took a tour of the new building we are moving to next week. We wanted to see where we were sitting and all that good stuff. Let me tell you, the decor of the place made me giggle. We're talking varying shades of brown and olive green....seriously 1973 called and wants its colors back. Yikes. And don't even get me started on the psychedelic kitchen. My new neighbors are fine, although I am not as close to my Mikey and Amy Henson as I would like to be. And the office feels smaller for some reason. That, and I get the distinct pleasure of getting to sit right next to three of our psychiatrists. Yay me.

I'm sure there are more things I could talk about, but I just got really, really tired and I'm done typing for now. Bye.

No comments: