Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Sweet 16 Kelli...and Happy, uh, 39th to you Aunt Paula (wink, wink)

It's hard to believe my little cousin Kelli is 16 already! Kiddo, so glad I got to see you last night. Good luck on your driving test today and HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Also, Happy Birthday to my Aunt Paula (more affectionately known as "Aunt La La"). You still look DAMN good girl! I love you and was so happy to see you last night!

Last night, Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Nick hosted a dinner to welcome Michael and Kim back home. Michael (my cousin) had been stationed in an icky, icky place and is finally home. It was SOOOO good too see them both. I was so happy to walk in and see most of my family there. And wouldn't you know, my favorite guy of ALL TIME, Grandpa was there. Feisty as ever. It was a great little family gathering. Little Miss Taylor was a bit cranky, but still super cute. Jessica-we missed you, hope you are doing ok.

After my quality family time, I headed home to watch Dancing With The Stars. I missed the first couple of folks (and Kristi Yamaguchi's apparent near perfect dance), but got home just in time to tune in to Adam Carolla.....on a unicycle??? What the???? Too funny-my friend Erin called me to advise she had tuned in to watch and couldn't believe how freakin hot Jason Taylor is. Um...yea, duh. AND he can dance. A winning combo in my book. I think Erin is now a fan. :)

I am really sleepy this morning for some reason. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's because I have to work until 9pm tonight, I don't know. At least tomorrow is my Friday as I am off Thursday and Friday (yay me!).

I've just run out of things to say, so I'm gonna go. Bye.

2 comments:

PAULA said...

Thanks Ker Ker. We do age well in the Baumgartner clan. What the hell was up with the clowns?? I thought my sissy loved me.

KD said...

I've got your back w/that whole clown thing...that just ain't right. HEY, add that to the list-"we are not a clown people". HA! :)