Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dude........

The drive to work this morning was way weird. I don't quite know how to explain it, but it was just weird. It seemed like everyone was just moving slower this morning, traffic was stopped for no apparent reason in many places, I saw several people pulled over. It was just weird. Moving on.

I got to talk to my sis on the phone last night-sister, sorry I had to hang up on you. Those darn suicidal people actually expect you to answer the phone when they call! The nerve! Anyway, she was giving me the low down on American Idol last night, she dared say my precious David Cook didn't do so hot. I don't believe it. I refuse to believe it. Robyn-you'll be happy to know my sis was singing the praises of one Jason Castro-your boy. My sis likes him just because he's from Texas because, you know you DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!!! :) I also got to chat with my Canadian last night, albeit for a short time, but nonetheless it made me happy. :)

Know what else makes me happy? The fact that I am off the rest of the week. Not that it's been an especially tough week or anything, but ANY time off is GOOD. :) I do still have to work at the crisis line tonight, but that's ok because my Amy Henson will be there! Henson-if you really need that Southern Comfort, let me know.

No comments: