Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim and Cheryl!!!!

Birthdays abound today! Happy, happy birthday to my cousin's wife Kim who now gets to be the same age as her husband and I! ;) I hope you have a wonderful day! It was so good to get to see you guys on Monday!

Also, Happy, Happy birthday to my friend Cheryl! I hope you have a wonderful day as well...I'll see ya next week at Book Club!

Speaking of Cheryl, her beloved Cardinals are doing well. Granted, it's only 8 games in to the season, but still. Sure, my Cubbies are lagging behind them at 5-3, but that's ok. There's 154 more games left to play! My boys did win their 4th in a row last night against the craptastic Pirates (it took them 15 innings to do so, my boy Felix Pie finally came through! Good thing, cuz Captain Lou was about to bench your ass boy!).

So, I'm off work today. I'm supposed to be getting my car inspected so that I can get my plates renewed. Yea, I'm on it. But it's rainy and icky outside and I do believe is also hailing. KD ain't down with the hail, yo. It's a good day to not be at work. Really, if I wanted to, I could stay in my jammies ALL DAY and sit on the couch with my blankies. Not that I'm gonna, mind you, but I could.

No comments: