Monday, October 04, 2010

I'm a bad aunt....but this is SO funny!

Poor Kendall! This picture is so funny! That's Rampage, the St. Louis Rams mascot. We encountered him at Taste of St. Louis on Saturday. My sister said typically Kendall really likes
him when she's at the Rams game, so we thought we'd go over and get a pic of her with him. Bad idea. As we got closer, Kendall started sobbing, Rampage tried to engage her, but it wasn't happening. The funny  part is, as she was sobbing, she was still blowing him kisses and saying "bye bye" to him. Once we were a safe distance away from him, she calmed down considerably, waving to him and saying "bye bye". We didn't even try to get a pic w/the Vlassic pickle pelican.....

3 comments:

Blue said...

lol...that is too funny, glad to see that she was still saying bye to him in the end though...lol.
I was at a birthday party for a friends daughter at a Chuck E Cheese once, Brit did not see the Chuckster approaching our table until the last minute, but when she did, her eyes almost popped out and she somehow came flying out of her high chair and onto me and wrapped her arms around my neck sooooo tight that she was literally choking me, I could not breath and I could not get her arms loose at all and she was screaming in my air.....yeah, no more Chucke E Cheese after that.....lol

KD said...

LOL Blue! I'm a little nervous to see how well pics w/Santa go over this year......

Blue said...

lol....that should be interesting. Maybe you should show her pictures of Santa starting now so she'll be aware of who he is.