Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Day 1 of the MLB Playoffs!

I'm ridiculously excited for the MLB playoffs. I don't really understand why, considering my Cubbies finished the season a dismal 12 games UNDER .500, but I just love, love, love baseball. The Rangers and Rays start things off at around 12:30 today, followed by the Reds/Phillies and BOOOOOO, the Yankees/Twins. I'm ready for some Josh Hamilton awesomeness....and Joe Mauer hotness (and awesomeness). I'm ready to watch the Reds go three and out. I'm ready to watch the mighty Yankees NOT win the WS this year. I'm ready to watch Giants closer Brian Wilson with his mohawk and orange shoes. I'm ready to have a beer with Joe Maddon. I.Love.All.Of.It.

Let the playoffs begin!

1 comment:

Blue said...

I'm excited about the post season, I could have done without the Yankees though. I am not a Twins fan, but I hope hope hope they beat NY.