Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Rams: A certain adorable 18 month old is VERY upset with you.

The Rams have incurred the wrath of my sweet little niece. Her bad side is apparently a place you don't want to be. I have never seen anything like it-little Kendall, standing in front of the tv, quite literally yelling baby gibberish with the occasional "ball!" "ball!" thrown in, pointing her little fingers at the Rams. "Ball" is something they apparently forgot how to play yesterday. And even a baby knew it. That's pathetic Rams. We couldn't help but laugh at the passion Kendall displayed-I mean, she meant business. Kid was NOT happy about the effort she saw yesterday. And after watching our team lose 44-6 to a team that was 0-4, I can't say that I blame her. It was embarrassing. And sad. And felt like the Rams of old. Not the new and improved Sam's Rams. I expect more next week boys. If not, I am not responsible for what may happen if you piss off that kid again. Consider yourselves warned.

No comments: