Monday, October 04, 2010

Hey, did you know it's also football and hockey season?

This is a great time of year for sports. I love it!

The Blues kick off their season Saturday night against the Flyers. The boys had a pretty good pre-season, winning more than they lost, so there's that. New goalie looks good and David Perron is scoring goals right and left. There's some injuries, but as the advertisment says, the kids aren't kids anymore. Let's play some hockey. GO BLUES! I'll be watching the game from OB Clark's on Saturday night-which is the place the Blues players hang out at after Saturday home games. Yes, i will be player stalking. YAY!

Um, and y'all better get right with God, because the end of the world is near. And how do I know this? I know this because the Rams, yes, the ST LOUIS RAMS, have won TWO WHOLE GAMES. I'm not joking. They are in a 3-way tie for...................FIRST PLACE? Um....what? The Rams, who went 1-15 last season, actually look like a real football team. It's scary. They kicked the crap out of the Seahawks yesterday, 20-3 (hard to believe the Rams D held a team to only 3 points...but they did). Seattle had previously beaten the Rams 10 games in a row. Ouch. The Seahawks looked like a bunch of girls playing yesterday. SAM BRADFORD FOR PRESIDENT! This kid just continues to impress and it appears each week he is gaining confidence. This is bad news for the rest of the league. Now, I'm not saying the Rams (also known as "Sam's Rams". hee hee, get it?) are going to break any records or make the playoffs or anything like that (at 2-2 it's still too early to tell), but what is encouraging is that they are getting production from everyone, they're playing with confidence and they have an amazing quarterback...who's only gonna get better. GO RAMS!

2 comments:

Blue said...

Hey, I was surprised when I saw this score, I really thought that the Seahawks were going to win this one. Good job Rams, I hate the SShawks.

KD said...

I know! I was surprised watching it! They just played SO well yesterday, it was very exciting. :) It's fun to be excited about football again. The last few years have not been kind to us Rams fans.....