Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bengie Molina says: GFY, Yankees

Man, last night's Rangers-Yankees game was beautiful, wasn't it?

What appeared to be a pitchers duel early on completely turned into a Yankee bitch slapping. And I couldn't be happier.

The game was 3-2 Yankees in the 8th (or was it the 7th? I don't really recall). AJ Burnett was told by Joe Girardi to intentially walk some dude on the Rangers (his name really isn't that important in this story) to get to Bengie Molina (one of the three Catching Molina Brothers). Bengie Molina clearly didn't take too kindly to that and he promptly hit a three-run homer, making it 5-3 Rangers. The momentum completely shifted at that point and the Rangers went on to win 10-3. It should also be mentioned that, after that, Josh Hamilton hit not one, but TWO  home runs.....prior to this display of power that we all know he has, that idiot Joe Morgan commented that Hamilton hasn't really been swinging hard. WTF are you talking about Joe Morgan? You may be a HOF'er, but you sir are stupid. He's hit three homeruns in this series alone. Why is Joe Morgan an announcer? I mean, seriously? And then he spent half the night arguing with Jon Miller about every little thing, and when he was wrong, he made an excuse as to why. Can't.Stand.Him.

So what does this all mean? It means that the Yankees are ON THE BRINK OF ELIMINATION. Hopefully today. I'm not even as upset as I thought I'd be over the Phillies going down 2 games to 1.....because I think all along the team I was really rooting for was the Rangers and I believe they just might do something great. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Blue said...

That was a sweet victory, I hope the Rangers can wrap it up this afternoon.