Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The world is black

Ugh. My Cubbies have lost eight in a row. EIGHT IN A ROW. Words cannot even describe the suckiness. A new low was reached last night when they lost to the Pirates. THE PIRATES. Why do I keep repeating myself???? Ted Lilly managed to get himself kicked out of the game when he wasn't even playing (now that takes talent)-Ted, as you know, is a BAMF, and Ted decided that from the bench, he didn't like the calls the home plate umpire was making, so Ted being Ted, he decided to tell the guy about it. Love it. Sadly, even though the Cubs did manage to score 8 runs, they still managed to give up 10. Blame Ryan Dempster for six of them (can we deport him back to Canada?) blame mother effin Neal Cotts for the rest (even if he wasn't responsible for ALL of them, he was responsible for MOST of them and I hate him).

I'm starting to lose hope for this season. Yes, I realize we have many months left, but this team just doesn't seem to have any heart. They're just going out there and not trying-or so it seems. Sure hope they snap out of it soon......

3 comments:

ern said...

No comment...I might hurt someone if i do.

KD said...

might I suggest hurting Neal Cotts if you decide to go ahead and hurt someone?

ern said...

i can do that.