Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hells bells

Well, F me running...the Cubs made the Cardinals Joel Piniero look like 2009's Cy Young winner. Pssssst, newsflash, he ain't that good folks. But the Cubbies way sub-par play tonight had you fooled, didn't it? Ted "BAMF" Lilly, was strong but not strong enough (and if you have to ask what "BAMF" means then I'm sad for you. Don't make Ted show you.). Sadly, even my Teddy Bear loses sometime. I was really hoping the Cubs would ride the 3-game sweep wave that the Brewers left while in town, but sadly, it was not to be. I'll be at the game tomorrow night where British Columbia's own, Ryan Dempster takes the mound against.......Chris Carpenter? Is that right? Didn't that guy's arm fall off a while back or something? I realize he's the Cardinals Messiah, but I'm still not too scared of a guy who spends more time on the DL than, well, just about anyone.......

I do have one message for my gero-crush, Lou Piniella. Please, for the love of GOD, don't start Aaron Miles anymore. In fact, why don't you just give him back to the Cardinals. Sort of as an, um, peace offering......no? I tried.

1 comment:

ern said...

we want Dero back! i agree get rid of that Miles loser...can't even make a decent nickname for him. yes, i'm still on Dero...i heart him and i still wear my "i want to get to second base with Mark Derosa".:(