Thursday, May 21, 2009

My niece will be in the STL today!

Yahoo! My sis, brother-in-law and gorgeous baby niece are coming to St. Louis tonight! YAY! I'm so excited! I mean, I don't get to see them until Saturday (boo) but just knowing they're here makes me happy! Miss Kendall will get to go on her very first plane right tonight at the ripe old age of six weeks! :) Here's hoping she's a good girl and sleeps the whole time-you hate to be the people with the crying baby on an airplane....everyone giving you dirty looks and stuff, you know what I'm talking about.... :)

Busy, busy, busy next few days. Got book club and a visit over to Carrie's tonight to finally meet her friend Heather. Tomorrow, I have to haul my ass in to work at 7:00am so that I can leave around 3-ish so I can drive to Rolla, meet my parents and brother, then drive on to scenic Bolivar, Mo (uh...yea). Timbo Pistachio (as we like to call him), graduates with his Associates Saturday morning at SBU and I couldn't be prouder! After Tim's graduation ceremony, we're all hoping back in the car and heading back to St. Louis, where we'll FINALLY get to see Kendall and all her chunky cuteness. Sunday is the big Memorial Day fam picnic at Shaw Park where Kendall will make her big debut to the rest of the family. I'm sure she'll hang out with her much older cousin, Addison (older by like six weeks!). Good times will be had by all! I LOVE fine family fun!

No comments: