Friday, May 08, 2009

....and then the hurling began

Ugh. There is nothing worse in the world than throwing up. My pleasant Darvocet haze/comfort food evening quickly turned into something way unpleasant. Yes, let's just say my dinner came back to visit me last night....and I'll leave it at that. Today hasn't started out much better. I've finally been able to keep some crackers down...and that's about it. Oh, and the right side of my face is a bit swollen, I'm hoping it doesn't get any bigger because I really don't wanna end up looking like Rocky Dennis a la "Mask". You know what I'm talking about.

I'm gonna work on keeping this jello down, wish me luck with that. My uncle thinks it's the Darvocet that's making me sick, I've stopped taking it but remain nauseated...so we'll see. Me thinks it might be the penicillin they've given me. Either way, I don't like it.

No comments: