Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Hope this day finds you well. I had a great weekend although it went by WAY too fast! My adorable baby niece Kendall was in town this weekend. She is sooooo stinkin cute! And getting so big, Aunt Kerri just stared at her the whole time, wanting to soak it all in. She's six weeks old now and is quite interactive-smiling and cooing. She is becoming her own little person-she is a good mix of both her mommy and daddy, although her profile is all daddy. She's got her mommy's red hair and blue eyes. She is totally amazing and I love her so much!

There were other things besides Kendall's visit this weekend. My brother Tim graduated with his Associate's this weekend down in Bolivar, Mo. Nothing says "fine family fun" like me, Tim and our parents staying in a hotel room together. Good times. We also managed to make a run to the Bolivar, Mo Wal-Mart (because, why not? Tim and I needed allergy meds BADLY). The graduation was nice (although I discovered that you can still get sunburnt even sitting in the shade...), although the ride home was a bit hellish-an HOUR LONG traffic jam trying to get out of Bolivar (it probably seemed more hellish because we were so anxious to get back to St. Louis to see Miss Kendall and Red and Jon).

Sunday was spent with the extended fam at Shaw Park (pictures below). Fun times were had by all. Kendall and Addison got to meet each other and everyone got to meet Kendall for the first time. The men played "hillbilly golf" and the ladies got our fill of the cute, cute babies! After rain threatened our little shindig, we headed over to Aunt Cheryl's, where several of the aunts played Wii bowling and I continued to just stare at my baby niece. I'm amazed by her, I truly am. Enjoy the pics!

P.S. A very special congratulations to my dear friend Elizabeth and her hubby Ed. They welcomed baby #5 (yes FIVE) on Friday, Miss Sydney Elizabeth is happy and healthy and gorgeous like her mama! :) Love you Lizzard!
Kendall and her Uncle TimSweet baby girl being held by Grandma Val
Whatchu lookin at?Four generations! My sister Kristy, Miss Kendall, my mom and Grandpa!
Kendall and her daddy, Jon.Grandpa, Tim, Uncle Ron and dad playing some hillbilly golf!
rough day!pretty girl! Is grandpa Ken making you smile?
This is SO my favorite picture! Miss Addison looks like she's ready to punch someone!
smiley girl!her future's so bright.......

more hillbilly golf...The April 8th girls! Aunt Paula, Kendall and cousin Kelli
TOO cute! Kendall and AddisonAuntie Kerri with my favoritest girl in the whole wide world!
LOVE her!So cute! She loves her swing!Grandpa Ken playing pat-a-cake with Kendall
Such a sweetie!me and Timbo at his graduation!Timbo getting his diploma! So proud of him!

No comments: