Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gilles did NOT win Dancing With The Stars

Is he hot or what????

Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I didn't even watch the finale of Dancing With The Stars (American Idol and the Cubs/Cards game took precidence, ok?), but I was still rooting for Gilles Marini because he is one hot Frenchman. I'm just sayin......

Little Shawn Johnson took the mirror ball trophy and Melissa from The Bachelor took third. It was a good season, but I got bored the last few weeks and my attention to the show was sporadic at best. Sorry, DWTS.

DWTS is over and American Idol will be over tonight. What is a girl to watch now? I suppose I could focus all my attention on Cubs baseball (which I most likely will), I mean, after all, the Cubs do have some hot guys and we all know KD is motivated by hot guys. I mean, have you seen Kevin Gregg in all his goggled glory? Mmmmmm.....Clark Kent indeed. Me likey.

No comments: