Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Why does that effing show make me cry so much?

"The Biggest Loser" has started again, and KD's tears are a' flowin.....again. Why does that show make me cry so much? I swear, it must be the inner fat girl in me trying to come out.....it's all their sob stories about how they got fat in the first place, how they don't want to die young, how they are doing this for their families, yada, yada, yada. Oh, and during the first weigh in, when they see how much they actually weight? Tears. Oh, I can't take it. At least my co-worker Michele cried too (I think she and I may have been separated at birth...yep, that's right, I too am Harry Caray's daughter.....it makes sense, would explain the whole Cubs thing....).

Speaking of the Cubs, could they break my heart any more? I mean seriously, people! You have a 4-1 lead and end up losing 4-5 in the 11th inning? When in the first half of the 11th inning you had BASES LOADED and didn't score? How does this happen? Oh yea.....it's just the Cubs. It's what they do. My bad. My only consolation is that the Cardinals lost, but they are beginning to become a non-factor since they are now four games back. What to do about that damn Brew Crew? I am completely over them and their right fielder, Corey "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night" Hart and that Prince Fielder with all his scary black man tattoos. I'm over it!!!!!

I am sooooo sleepy today. I totally could not fall asleep last night, I don't know why. I turned off the light about 10:45 or so, I remember the clock turning midnight, then 1am, I must have drifted off after that, but was awake at 5:30 for some odd reason and was up for good at 6:30. Ugh, no wonder I feel like poop today. Not good when I have to go straight to Job #2 after Job #1 tonight.....poor, poor pitiful me..... :(

So, heading to Fast Eddie's this weekend with some of my peeps-Yay! That place is good times, although Karen informs me that it is now dead thanks to the fact that they are now a non-smoking establishment. Fine by me-more beer and Big Elwood's on a stick for us!

No comments: